Anyone know where I can find a long leotard for dance?

I am 5'11 with long torso and legs. Hips are about 35 and Bust 33.

The reason I ask is because my current leo is to short so my boobs are always busting out, even when I wear a sports bra and especially during splits. All the one I have found are either long enough but are to big width wise or fit me with wise but I can't get them over my boobs.

All of the local dance stores are either to big width wise or not long enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Have you tried them? I'm a dancer too lol one of my friends had the same problem with having a long torso...she ordered from here and was happy. I never had an issue though, so I personally haven't used a leotard from here before. You could try it though.

• Thanks, I will try it. Do you know what their return policy is?

• I haven't been able to order one yet since it is off season and I have to pay for it. But looking at all the size measurements I think that they will. :)

• Good! I hope once you get it that it fits well :)

What Guys Said 1

• In this order.

Motionwear

Amazon

eBay

Capezio

• Thanks! I have looked at amazon and ebay but I will most likely get my next one from motionwear.

What Girls Said 3

• eBaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to the rescue.

• either get it custom made, or try a local dance store.

• All of the local dance stores are either to big width wise or not long enough and I am paying for half of it so that would be way to expensive.

• I did and I went to all the places she suggested and no luck :/

• I had the same problem, you should get the ones that look like half-sleeved tops

• amazon