Should I just embrace my pale skin and blue eyes?

My skin is pretty pale due to by English ancestry. I also have really intense blue eyes, people are constantly asking if I wear contacts. The thing is I don't know whether just to embrace my light skin or tan daily ( fake of course not sun ) I've lately started to embrace it a little more, but still feel pretty self conscious when I am surrounded by natural tanned and blond girls ( I have jet black hair ) what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why, but I like girls with a pale complexion. Don't get a fake tan, it's so easily noticeable it's fake, and it looks like sh*t.

I don't see why you have to be self conscious about your eyes, most people like light eyes.

And the contrast of very light eyes in combination with very dark hair can be a gorgeous combination

What Guys Said 4

• Black hair pale skin and blue eyes pisses me off.

It pisses me off because I have a brutal emotional weak spot for women with that look.

Stay away from me! I'm already married to one woman like that, its plenty -_-

• Pale skin is hot imo

• You sound fine, pale skin is nice.

• There is nothing wrong with having pale skin or blue eyes

What Girls Said 4

• I have English ancestry as well and have the same exact thing as you, I completely embrace it. I personally don't think I would look all that right if I was tan. Also, I'd rather not have to go to the dermatologist every week/month later in life like my mother to get precancerous skin burnt off because I laid out in the sun constantly in hope for some actual pigmentation.

I love my fair skin.

• I have seen numerous girls with pale skin and blue eyes. Be natural...dont go f***ing up your skin under the tanning bed or sun.

• You sound very pretty you should love yourself. I'm the same way very pale and light blue eyes. Those girls who are dark and blond go tanning don't let them fool you.

• Pale skin and blue eyes? Are you related to my boyfriend? lol he's just like that. I think it's sexy...but that's a girl's opinion...if you got it, rock it.