Do guys care about stretch marks?

I've always been insecure about my skin because between puberty and losing weight, I gained a ton of stretch marks all over my body (back, legs, upper arms, etc). They've faded a lot but you can still see them. My family always makes fun of me for them, and looking on websites guys tend to complain about them and say they're disgusting. I'm just afraid of being with a guy and him being completely disgusted with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not really. I don't really care about stretch marks, what matters is what's on the inside

What Guys Said 4

• No, not really. I think that if you are self conscious about it and allow it to negatively affect you it may manifest in your behavior and personality which may then come across as unattractive.

• Most guys...including me...will not care...some even find them to be hot...(:(:(:

• if we are naked strech marks are not going to slow me down

• Nope

What Girls Said 3

• Alright.. I've had a kid. That means I have lots of them. In comparison, yours are probably not that noticeable. I've not once, ever, had a guy make a negative remark on them, change his mind about me once I got my clothes off, or never spoke to me again after that. So, I've determined that the vast majority of guys don't care about them really. Don't worry about it.

• If a guy gets close enough to see your stretch marks I really don't think he's gonna care. If he's naked with you he ain't going to be looking at them. We seem to be obsessed with our imperfections but most guys don't even know what we're talking about. Anyway if a guy suddenly decides he doesn't want to be with you because of stretch marks then he's done you a favour cause he's obviously an a**hole

• Often times...*to our frustration*...what females think of as "imperfections"...we find to be hot...(:(:(:

• I know! An idiosyncrasy that makes her unique and its even better if its something only you know about

• I just think of them as tiger stripes and go on my joyful way. If a guy would reject you just on your stretch marks he isn't worth your time in the first place. I see so man guys with stretch marks to where I don't sweat it if anymore. It just becomes a useless obsession in trying to remove them.. learn to love your body with them. It will save you a lot of money and time =D