Tongue piercings? (guys opinion)

What do guys thing about a girl with a tongue ring?

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think it's hot, lol. not a ring but one of those stick knob kind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not a fan. Some peopl think it's slutty. I personally don't, but at the same time, I don't think it's very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most people understand that tongue "ring" is just the way we say bar lol. To me, I say why not. I have never been with a girl who had her tongue pierced, so I'm not sure honestly, but considering the feedback I get from mine, I'm interested to find out what you ladies can do with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not seen a tongue ring on a girl. But I absolutely love girls who have their tongue pierced with the tongue bar

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats what I ment by tongue ring c:

• No

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings in general to me, are a turn off. She better have a rockin' body and a personality to go with it, if I'm to date a girl with a tongue piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say there sexy , becoming more mainstream here , 10 years ago you'd be luck to find one girl who had one in this town but these days a lot more common and I could list a number of girls who have had one at one time or another , some get it then take it out after a few years or less . I'd definity like it if girlfriend had one for sure be sexy . and there not as big a deal anymore and most people wouldn't notice she had one but some girls don't like tongue piercings and think there gross or too sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.