Girls, how many times do you wear skirts every week?

and which types do you like wearing since there are many kinds?

Most Helpful Guy

• I ama man and I wear a skirt every day if I can but my wife only allows me to wear a skirt around the house at the moment. I have lots of skirts of various types and materials. From really short microskirts ( for her eyes only ) through minis to maxis. My wife says that I have good legs and look good in a skirt. During winter I wear thick tights with the skirt for warmth. All other clothes I wear are men's so I still want to look like a man even though I am wearing a skirt - I just wear normal clothes with a skirt instead of trousers.

What Girls Said 39

• Depends on the weather. When its hotter like it has been lately I'll wear them a majority of the week because I prefer them over shorts. They're usually mid thigh length to knee/above knee length, but I have a couple that are long ones.

• I don't own skirts : ( But I do like pencil skirts. I'm going to get me one or two pencil skirts.

• I never wear skirts. I hate them. With a passion, actually. You will never see me in one.

• I don't wear them very often, and not every week. I have a few short, mini jean skirts...and a couple long, flowy ones that I love. I wear this long, flowy white one and it's my favorite haha

• Not often. I don't like denim skirts. I like flowy skirts (bohemian) or plain straight skirts or ruffles. It all depends on where I am going and what I am going to be doing (plus mood).

link

link

link

• Just about everyday and I own just about every kind. I hate pants :P

• Depends on my mood.

It all depends on what I feel like doing that day. Sometimes I like to wear a short skirt if it's really hot, other times I may wear a long maxi skirt if I want to feel free and flowy yet cover up. It all kinda just depends on how I'm feeling that day and what fits my mood.

• I don't usually wear skirts. I did, however, wear one bodycon skirt over the weekend for the first time in months. I actually took them off and replaced them with bermudas. I'm more into maxi dresses.

• Never...haha guess you have to own them to wear them

:D

• about 4 -5 times. I usually don't wear pencil skirts but ones that are rather loose

• i wear skirts all the time! from short ones to long ones, doesn't matter to me!

• I don't wear skirts unless its at the beach or night and I'm going to a hang out/party. If I'm at a party, Ill wear a mini skirt, skin hugging skirt, the length will end at my fingers. If its at the beach, it will be a flowy skirt that begins at my waist and ends at my fingertips as well.

• it depends on the mood and also the place I will be going to. =) for example I just want to go malling or visit my friend's house then I will be wearing skirt =)

• Like, 2 times a week (mostly because I have been spending all my holidays home). I like to wear medium skirts mostly (2 fingers above the knee), and I have been obsessed with maxi skirts recently, especially the ones who are longer in the back side.

• zero

• i like flowy printed skirts but I wouldn't mind denim skirts as long as they look good on me and show off my sexy legs...

and like ShesSoSilly..it depends on the weather...where I am ..the weather is so unpredictable..its been raining heavy lately in the evenings and during the day its so hot

so just in case I get caught up in the cold I wear my skirts with leggings I only hav about 5 skirts 3 short..like above knee and one knee length..

• on average about twice a week.

• I mostly wear jeans or skinny jeans day to day... I only wear skirts or dresses when it's very hot out or if I look particularly awesome that day. During the peak summer season, probably twice a week. I love wearing dresses and skirts during the fall, I think it looks more romantic.

• Sry, I kinda contradicted myself in the response... I prefer wearing knee skirts and dresses under a cute coat or cardigan during the colder season... I think it gives off a more nostalgic, romantic style

• Oddly, I'm less inclined to wear skirts and such during the sunmer :/

• I don't wear skirts unless I have to. I prefer sun dresses and a nice pair of wedges every once and awhile.

• Once a month maybe. Jeans and shorts are just more practical for me because I like to sit in odd positions :3

• maybe 2-3.

I like pencil skirts, then mini's (but not to short, just above my knee).

• Maybe four times a week. I love them, but I also wear jeans a lot. As for types, I can't run or sit in mini skirts or walk in maxi skirts, so the awkward knee length, usually flowy, is what I go for.

<3

• neverrrr

• once every 3 weeks maybe? I wear long gypsy like skirts link

• Neverrr! I like wearing them but never think about it I guess...

• I used to wear skirts back in middle school and high school. I'm not a fan of skirts anymore.

• Like every day haha. I wear long flowy skirts.

• never.

• It depends on the weather. During summer I wear them much more often than in the winter. But on average - once or twice a week.

• I wear a skirt or a dress to work everyday and if I go out socially on the weekends. So 5 or 6 times a week.

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 1

• I'd love to wear a skirt. Sadly I cannot because society says I can't -__-""...

• Claim you're Scottish and wear a kilt.

• Society has bog all to say about this. More important is the opinion of those nearest and dearest to you. I don't care about what the general populace thinks ( if they ever thought at all ) but my wife is a no-no to wearing a skirt outside of the house even though I have the confidence to. If you want to and those near to you don't mind then go for it. I have been out shopping several times and found that people either don't notice or don't care. Not had any nasty moments so far.