What do you think of her hair?

what do you think of her hair?

color, style, other things? well?

link

anyone actually tried that produkt

she's speaking of?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she should dye her hair black and have silver streaks through it.

The silver washes her out because she is so pale...the cut is edgy and it frames her face but that color isn't really doing her much justice overall. Clearly the product she was taking about was for damaged hair...i never dyed my hair an odd color before..only black and brown...but I think I am ready to get burgandy highlights with my jet black hair.

Maybe if my hair gets damaged I might buy the product.

What Girls Said 14

• Truthfully don't like it. The style suits her face but the color just isn't working for me.

• I like it.

I did it like that last week but it faded back to a light silver toned pale color.

Im on my phone so I can't see what product it is.

• The haircut suits her and it's cute, but the color? hmm I prefer a color that looks natural.

But it's okay.

Is that your current hair color?! Blinding shiny like this?! xD

• my hair is not girl like hers ^-^

but I think the style and color is cute ^-^

• Yup although I liked the hairstyle more than the color. And her room is totally messy, if she was my sister I would lecture her! So she spends her time on her hair and to make an advertisements to that product and forget to clear her room?! *tsk tsk tsk* lol xD

• Advertisment*

Clean*

xD

• I kind of love it to be honest, it suits her and looks super cute. I'm all for being different and love it that some people can pull off deep red, grey, and platinum blonde.. I can't though.

• hey isn't this the color hair you have?! you answered my "what do you look like" question

• i think the cut of it is really cute but I don't like the color, it looks really fake like she's wearing a wig. Also, getting hair to that color is really damaging because of the amount of bleach used

answer mine

link

• She looks like a Malfoy.

• kinda has a futuristic look. I wouldn't do it though.

• I like it, but I think it would look better if she had longer hair and I personally would never do it

• Not my thing.

• I think it looks pretty cool actually, but I wouldn't do it. xD

• "Hayley Williams Hayley Williams Hayley Williams" ><

• eew

• I like it.

What Guys Said 8

• Cool hair style!

• I'm not a big fan of her hair color. Personally, I think it would look much better if it was darker and maybe with streaks of lighter colors or something. That's a big maybe though.

• Not too much of a fan of it. Platinum just makes me think she greyed early. I'm not a fan of the "scene" hairstyle either.

• her room is even messier than mine

• I don't like the style,length or color.

• Looks like a wig aka not so good. I have not tried the product so I can not speak for or against it.

• Her hair looks mucho sillio to me. It would look better in a natural shade, silver is just tacky.

• Hmm I don't really like it... Too short and I don't think she suits that color, she'd probably suit dark red hair that's a little bit longer