Do you think its weird for a girl to wear this type of shoes ?

link

link

.. This is my style honestly, but in my country people keep making fun .. so I wanted to know if its an international thing or just in certain cultures ?

• Yes they are cool on a girl
  • Don't look good on girls
link .. and these

Most Helpful Girl

• actually that's pretty popular in my country-most girls wear them. I don't really like them for myself,but even I own a pair

What Guys Said 6

• They're pretty ordinary, unless you're dressing like a real girlie girl and then wear those on your feet.

• To make them look girlie I would change up the laces to feminine colors

and match it with whatever you're wearing

I take the shoes that go with a tomboy or skater girl type

• I wear shoes like in the first link! How awkward it sounds when girl a girl says - "Honey, can I borrow your shoes?" Doh..

• If you like them, wear them. Honestly though, the only girls I know who wears shoes like that are either lesbian or fat and unattractive. Harsh but true here at least.

• How on earth are girls who do skateboarding be fat!

• The girls that wear them around these parts don't skateboard, they just wear the shoes.

• I'm interested in what country you live in. Why would they discriminate against the type of shoe a woman wears. No, I don't think it's weird that you like those shoes, as long as you know when they are appropriate to wear,

• No, it is not weird.

What Girls Said 11

• Most of the girls that wear these type of shoes in my area are either lesbian, skaters, overweight, or girls that are not very attractive. So most people here consider it not cool. It is cool however on a guy.. Ha, go figure! I don't wear them though because I'm into more feminine looking shoes but I don't discriminate against people who do wear them. It's just shoes.

• It isn't weird I have seen both genders wear them.

• I think they're sweet! When I went to school girls wore them all the time! I think you shouldn't change your style just cause of what people think..(:

• I hate those shoes on both girls and guys. But if you like them then wear them.

• I know a lot of girls that wear them (you are not alone). They are personally not my style and a guy friend of mine totally hates them. If that's what you like go for it.

• If you like them, wear them! :)

• Deffinately not weird. I wear those kind of shoes all the time when I'm jeans and a tee shirt.

• No, not weird at all.

• Not weird.

• They look like lesbian loafers to me. Flat and boring.

• I know some girls who always wear them and some girls of course wear them in the sports class and gym. But I don't like to wear them only if I want to play sports.

Why don't you at least try more cheerful lighter colors?!

• Nevermind the colors .. I do have brighter ones, I was just referring to the style itself!