Guys, You're going on a first date to the cinema...

What do you want to see her wearing? What would make you go wow? I was thinking of wearing shorts and tights but not sure what top to wear.. and maybe a cardigan over it. What about hair and makeup? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress comfortably but cute.

It's a movie you're going to see each other before you go in and when you come out and you want to look like you wanted to look nice for him at least, but the majority of the time you'll be looking at the screen so let's suppose he want's to sneak a peek at you while he thinks your attention is on the movie; you should wear your hair so he can see your face. and don't worry too much about makeup, maybe something to add a bit of color but don't go crazy, like I said you'll be looking at the screen most of the time.

What Guys Said 6

• Contrast alwaysgoes over well. Wear contrasngcolors tights and shorts. Keep makeup to a minimum for a casal movie date. Your hair should also be in a simple style, not to 'done up.'

• Okay, I'm not like most guys. Sure I'd also want to see her wear nothing but that's because I have a dumbstick too. I don't see why women don't just go in whatever they feel comfortable with. Yoga pants and a comfortable shirt. If he finds you attractive when you are just plain jane then he will really go wow when you get dolled up on the third date.

Besides, a first date in a movie theater isn't exactly ideal. You generally don't talk while watching the flick though you could discuss it later on. I would try to do something else that is better 'get to know me' atmosphere for the 2 hours first.

• Make yourself look cute...doll yourself up, style your hair, and do your makeup however you feel would make YOU look the best.

If you like how you look, he'll LOVE the way you look.

As in the pants/leggings vs dress/skirt dilemma, that you can text to him and let him have some participation. I know I'd get a kick out of that. :)

• Something casual, I mean your going to be in the dark, I personally think cinemas are good for just making out in the dark for like an hour or two.

• black or red dress.

red lips

curly hairs or straight hairs.

slile toes <3<3

• Something like that: link Has for your hair, I would need to know what kind of hair you have first.

• What do you think?

• ok thanks :)

• Your welcome.

What Girls Said 0