Short hair or long hair?

What do you guys prefer on girls - short hair or long hair? I've had long hair for a couple of years now and I'm thinking of cutting it short again but it's taken me so long to let it grow and I'm afraid I might regret it. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I like medium/shoulder length hair on girls

but I think most guys like it long ^-^

• This is a matter of taste. On women, I like hair that's not past shoulder length, but not above the ears. It's cute, frankly. However, like I said, it's a matter of taste, so I have no idea what any other guy would like.

• Short haircut can look so nice! ahh, definetely short.

• I prefer long hair. Most men prefer long hair because it's a sign of femininity.

• It don't really matter to me. When its pass her shoulders.

What Girls Said 3

• link

link

link

Generally, long(shoulder to mid back) is preferred.

• I think most guys like the long hair. It has been mentioned a lot here. However, some prefer the short hair. I think you have to do what suits you the best and don't care about that. My hair was very long but then I cut it just bellow the shoulders, and I think it's cute and this's what suits me. Just do what you think is the best for you, you can ask the hairdresser about that, they know what suits your face shape the best.

• I think guys like long hair so they can pull on it during sex but every guy is different.