Are shorts on girls as sexy as skirts and dresses

I probably shouldn't say "sexy" but that's the word that came to mind but from what I understand is that skirts and dresses make a woman "feminine". Whether it's true or not, I don't know but what about shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the shorts are fashionable, not just like sport shorts or something then they can be pulled of as 'sexy' if worn in the right way. I wear skirts, dresses and shorts depending on the weather and occasion but short shorts I wear frequently for nights out because I can sit about, move more and not have to worry about my skirt rolling up whilst I'm dancing and I just feel a little bit more covered and secure with shorts. My opinion on the feminine matter is about what the girl teams it with and the style of shorts, they can look really really sexy and it's the same amount of skin on show if the girl was wearing a skirt, so for me, it's no different. Some girls do pull this look off better than others though, it can be a little hit or miss in places but it's just one of those things.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on her legs.

If a girl some bomb ass legs, shorts can look wonderful on her. Whereas some girls may have not so great legs and skirts and dresses just look more flattering on them. It also depends on the style of the skirt or dress.

• I don't really know a lot about womens clothing etc but how does different types of skirts affect the way her legs appear?

• No, I think women should wear whatever they want! But realistically, some pieces of clothing look better on some body types than others. For example, this link isn't going to have the same effect on a girl with a big gut. link would probably look more flattering on a girl with a big chest.

• There's a certain style to clothes that can compliment your body type better than others. That doesn't mean females should just not wear clothes they like because they feel like it won't compliment them. I don't have the biggest chest, but I wear cute, little strappless dresses and tops all the time!

• Skirts = Easy access

• i guess short shorts can be on some girls but only if you have great legs otherwise stick to skirts

• I'm pretty sure I didn't allow anonymous answers. If I did, then I wasn't suppose to. It keeps answers that are trolling, out. Also, why do you think girls who don't have "shorts" legs, should stick to skirts?

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's a woman's body that makes her feminine, and man, I've seen some short shorts on some ladies that made me blush lol. So yes, shorts can be just as sexy

• Are you a guy? It sounds like a question a girl would ask. shorts are sexier than shorts, and skirts are sexier than shorts, unless the shorts are skin tight.

• Well,hey,short jean shorts on someone with nice legs can't be beat...

• They serve different purposes. A dress can be more classy and seem like she is putting in more effort to look feminine. Shorts can be hot, but they are more casual, thus less effort to seem prettied up.

• How are they more casual?

• skirts are casual... Dresses are a little more dressy... =P

• Women wear summer dresses all the time though

• I like short shorts on a girl. I like skirts. Some dresses though look like night gowns or bathing suit cover ups as of late.

• I prefer to see a girl in a dress

• It is not for me.

• Short shorts are WAY more sexy then skirts or dresses!

• tight little shorts are good