I dressed "sexier" than usual, what happened?

Usually at school I would wear jeans & a T-shirt. One time I decided 2 wear a half thigh length skirt. The entire day I never saw him. Not dating, just checking each other out. (That day was around 95 degrees F & I was running out of clean shorts.) I am just curious of the many scenarios of what he might of been thinking. Sadly we never talked :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• There was one time in high school where I was sitting next to this girl I could swear liked me but I wasn't really sure. One particularly warm day I said to myself "If she wanted to get my attention this would be a perfect day for her to wear a really short skirt." and before I even fully finished the thought she walked in wearing an amazingly short skirt.

I was pretty sure that day she was trying to get my attention. If the guy saw you suddenly dressing sexier I'm sure he'd think you were trying to impress someone, but if you didn't speak to him it would be hard for him to know it's supposed to be him.

• Did not want 2 impress anyone. Had a shortage of clean clothes.

What Guys Said 2

• If he really does like you then it does not matter what you wear. Just because you dressed up nicer doesn't mean he will think you are trying to get his attention.

• You should of tried to see him... by the way check out my question link

What Girls Said 1

• Try wearing your outfit again in a week or two and you may see him. Talk to him while you are wearing it and see if he is checking you out. However, if he likes you, a sexy outfit won't make a difference. He should like you for you, not what you wear.