What do you think first when a guy have dimples on his cheeks ?

do you find attractive, dimples on guys ? will that give you the childish,innocent look of the guy ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think dimples are so adorable, I think there unique and I think it makes you hotter with dimples. But if you got facial hair going on and dimples they just don't mix. I looooooove baby faces :)

• They do mix lmao. I grow a goatee in winter, and I remember my first compliment about my dimples "there is something about your facial hair and dimples, your like a baby tiger, cute and dangerous"

• yup agreed .. having facial hair with dimples looks too manly at my age... thanks for your ans :)

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 14

• My partner has dimples. I love them. They give him kind of a boyish-charm. I like to stick my fingers in them.

• "Aww, cute! I love that smile!"

• It depends on the rest of his bone structure. For example, if your face is round and has dimples, it will look childish. BUt a squared jaw, like Jason from Pretty Little Liars, who has dimples, looks sexy and masculine despite having dimples. It all depends on the rest of your face and body.

• awww cuteee

• Its always a cute look

• Its cute like childish look

• Dimples are adorable on everyone! I've never seen anyone look bad with dimples. I'm kinda jealous because I don't have any

• cute

• Childish, too girly.

• it's really odd

• probably because she thinks it belongs on girls.

• I just think they are weird. They are weird on guys and weird on girls. It is probably one of the only physical features that just doesn't look right to me. Not like I would not date someone, because of it, but I just don't see how they are cute and probably never will. by the way @ arashmenalagha, what a foolish assumption on your part.

• Adorable

• i don't like it

• I think it's really cute (:

• It's really nice.

What Guys Said 2

• at work last week I was sitting across from two middle aged women who were whispering to each other and looking at me, then one of them whispered loudly so I could hear, "But doesn't he have the cutest dimples?" and smiled. the other woman nodded and smiled too. So I think they like them in general.

• No faults... its okay