How to retain the healthiness of my lashes?

How to retain the healthiness of my lashes? Is there any tips that you can share with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it natural. There really isn't any reason why they would be unhealthy unless you overdue "treatments" that result in undesired consequences.

What Guys Said 1

• dont always wear mascara, let your eyeslashes breathe

What Girls Said 4

• Always wash your makeup off at night.

Also, try to give your face/lashes a break sometimes by not wearing makeup unless you have to.

I am also a big believer in overall health affecting our faces- stress, nutrition, etc. if you take good care of yourself in general, it will show in places like your hair, eyelashes and overall appearance.

• -olive oil massage

-vaseline when going to bed

-don't wear mascara every day

-overall health will show on your lashes too

• exactly what she said when I was 16 I broke my lashes so bad now I'm almost 20 and they have grown back triple I can't wear my glasses cause they brush against the lenses... I put vitamin e on them every other night... Vaseline ... massage...and MASCARA never... but if you have to once and week and get natural mascara ... .mine is 29euro but its great...

• Lightly massage your lashes in fish oil or olive oil, follow by natural aloe juice.

• shower or wash face before going to bed, apply castor oil to the lashes