What do you think about these bow-jeans? They show a lot of skin for jeans, but cover more than shorts?

link

They're very funky and edgy! I love them! Girls, would you wear them? Guys, what would you think if you saw a girl in these? Everyone, what's your opinion of these?

They're show? lol I meant THEY SHOW

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah they're not my favourites. I think they'd look fab on the right person though.

• what would you define as 'the right person'?

• lolol! You're so right!You've been a huge help! Thanks for not kissing my ass yet being nice and honest :)

• Hhaha anytime!

What Guys Said 10

• For some reason, the bow jeans look sort of slutty compared to the short and for the life of me, I don't know why.

• it's no different from a girl wearing a pair of shorts. If anything the jeans cover up more and make sense to wear if it's a hot, yet chilly day

• You say that the jeans look slutty but they have more material than jean shorts most girls wear all the time. There are some days where it's hot, yet very breezy and you can get chilly so those jeans may be great for days like that.

• Pretty sexy, not the type of thing you'd wear anywhere but to a party or club... but you gotta have perfect legs for something like these. They'd look kinda trashy if you didn't.

• So what about just wearing them to a BBQ or a festival or carnival during a chilly summer day?

• I mean really that's no different from a girl wearing these link right?

• It's a little different, The shorts you linked are very simple and not ornamental. They may show your legs but they don't actually try to draw people's attention like the pants do. The shorts I would expect at a BBQ or carnival but the pants are way more "wild night on the town" to me. And honestly I wouldn't expect someone to wear EITHER on a chilly day where you'd be outside for long periods of time.

• They show too much imao...not in an attractive or cute way...

• sexy. I like them.

• they'd have the most hilarious tan line! lol

• I don't care for them.

• don't like it.

• I don't like them...

• lol, why not?

• It's something to do with the how the bows end. That top loop just looks out of place. If that was handled some other way I might feel completely different about them. I'm use to long jeans on a girl being tight and curvy. Curves represent circles. Then the bows chop up those curves with straight lines into diamonds, except at the top it's almost a circle but then it's got a diamond bottom. The mix of straight lines and curves doesn't work together in my mind for some reason.

• While they do show a lot of skin and that of course is always a plus, I'm not a fan of them; just doesn't appeal to me

• I don't like the look.

• I don't like them. I would notice the girl, but it wouldn't be a good impression...

• So you would judge a girl based on jeans that cover up more than most skirts and shorts girls go around wearing?

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm not my style but I imagine they'd look nice on some girls, you've have to have a banging set of legs to make them look sassy though, girls with bigger legs wouldn't get away with wearing them.

• Almost risque. I like them but wouldn't ever wear them! You'd need very thin, tight legs with no extra meat on them to be able to pull them off. And don't even think about it if you have cellulite!

• They look ugly to me. Wouldn't wear them.

• I love them too!

• Love them! Gotta find them somewhere. <3

• Im so obsessed with bows I think they are adorable! But not to school or anything because they do show a bit...

• Cute.

• Hmmmm...they're not my favorite but I don't hate them either

• Not for me...I feel like, on the wrong person, they'd show all their leg fat bulging out the sides...