Guy's can you tell the difference if a girl has natural or dyed blond hair?

Guy's can you tell the difference if a girl has natural or dyed blond hair? For me it's quite obvious when someone has dyed blond hair or not. But I find it very rare if someone actually has a natural very light blond hair though. What do you think looks better natural or dyed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the only way I can tell is if roots are showing, or it has a ton of highlights that make it really obvious. I don't pay a huge amount of attention to the details of hair, as long as it looks clean and healthy, and with some semblance of effort put into it, I couldn't really care less.

Although I have to say, I'm a sucker for long red hair.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer brunettes.. Blondes are over rated.

• sometimes yes, sometimes no

• The lighter the blond, the more likely it is to be fake, I believe

What Girls Said 4

• My hair is naturally really blond like in my icon picture but I dye it anyway because I don't like how the color isn't constant and goes mousy and dark on the ends! From experience guys can tell it's dyed but don't really mind, more depends on the style of the hair.

• Can always tell. Unless you spend hundreds of dollars to get it done well. It;s one of my pet peeves haha. If you don't have blond hair, don't dye it. It's one of the hardest hair colors to achieve, without it becoming yellow or white. And dark roots just look too greasy. If I didn't have naturally blond hair, I wouldn't try to dye it blond. Sorry for my rant hahah.

• i like it dyed-especially with dark eyebrows (unless you're tan,mostly works for pale girls) like georgia frost

• It really depends on your skin tone and eyebrow color. Natural is usually the way to go, but I for example, have been dying my hair blond since I was 12, and because I'm fair skinned, blue eyed, and have lighter eyebrows, no one can tell that I'm actually a dark brunette naturally. I think you should do whatever YOU want. It's your hair and your life. You're the only person that has to look in the mirror every day and like what you see. :)