She's out of my league?

Ok so recently I've been talking to and getting on great with this girl who I think is way out of my league but the conversations are really good and she thinks I'm hilarious, do you see any chance for me

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when people say "way out of my league". That is just an assumption solely based on appearances.

You don't know what kind of girl she is mentally. So you can't really say that.

Go for it and see where it gets you.

Even if you are rejected at least you know you tried.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes and No.

Yes you have a chance.. she def seems to like you.

No, you have no chance, because you've already shut yourself down by saying she is out of your league...

• YES! You might think that she is our of your league, but she might be thinking that you are just right for her! Don't forget, attraction is not always about looks. You make her laugh, that's really great. I think being able to make someone laugh makes you a natural magnet!

• Yes. Any guy she gets along with as well as she seems to w you has potential. If you're unsure about her feelings for you make sure not to put too much pressure on her, if you are in the friend zone you'll only make her feel awkward and then you're possible future chance is shot.

• I'm saying this to all the guys on hearth : You're making up excuses by considering a girl too good for you.

With enough charm, respect & personality, you'll be able to date every girl you want. & those who think only physical appearance matters then.. they don't worth it.

• I would say yes. If a girl is not interested in you, she would never really talk.

• The ability to make a girl laugh is SO SO SO important, it really makes all the difference in the world. Personally, I wouldn't be as attracted to someone if they can't make me laugh. Keep making her laugh, its the way to her heart. Good luck!

• why do you think she is out of your league first of all and if she like you go for it

• "She's out of my league" is an excuse made up by guys to use when he doesn't dare approach a girl.

We're all in the same game. Some have nicer uniforms, but they all put them on the same way. Give it a shot.

• Yes

• To clarify, yes you have a chance.

What Guys Said 4

• You have zero chance with her unless you change your attitude. You really think believing she's out of your league will help you get with his girl? Have faith and confidence in who you are man, you're already making her laugh and that's huge when it comes to women. You jsu have to believe and get rid of this whole "out of my league" thing.

• Make your feelings known sooner rather than later unless you want to end up in the dreaded friendzone. You make her laugh which is always a good sign. If she's at least seen a pic of you and is still regularly chatting with you she probably doesn't think you're hideous. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• well, people always say a league is an excuse for not approaching, but if the girl rejects me, that obviously must mean she is out of my league

• Definitely. There's always a chance. Just don't wait too long - there are two excellent reasons not to wait before you make a move

1) You will wind up in the friend zone. If you don't make a move on a girl very quickly, she will assume you're just not into her and put you in the Friend Zone.

2) The longer you wait, the deeper your feelings get- which makes it harder to broach the subject and if she does reject you it will hurt more, and if she doesn't reject you, you'll have a far greater chance of f***ing things up because you are way more invested in her than she is in you, and that can lead to clingy behavior and what not.

So just make the move now. And be confident about it.