Do you consider yourself ugly?

I'm 24 and have never had a girlfriend. Id say I qualify. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugliness and how many g/fs you have are not mutually exclusive. There are plenty of ugly people that seem to get partners. Perhaps you just lack confidence in yourself and that's what others pick up on. Write down what your good traits are and maybe ask your friends to do the same. Our perceived traits might not be better than what others perceive.

Pursue any hobbies that you have a passion for. Find someone with similar interests and the rest is history. You don't need to be a perfect 10 to everyone but someone will think you are a 10 and that's all that counts. :)

What Girls Said 9

• Sort of, but I really don't care- I have great friends who don't want to be around me just because of my looks and I'm happy with who I am. Just stop caring about what others think of you and life gets much easier :)

• Naw. And don't pity yourself so much !

• Do girls really care more about a guys attitude than his face? I find that hard to believe. I mean your face is what they see every time they talk to you. Kinda hard to overlook something like that.

• most guys aren't still virgins then you mean?

• Some are.

• I consider my self ugly because I'm 20 pounds over weight

• nope.

• The only thing ugly about you is your self-pity

• It really depends for me. I'm not really ugly but I'm rarely drop-dead-gorgeous also.

Most of the time I'd rate myself a high 7/low 8 out of 10. But sometimes I can be a good nine. I've been called ugly before (by my brother in an argument so I don't really take it seriously lol) but most of the time people say I'm pretty or above average.

I still sometimes feel like I'm ugly due to the fact that I'm almost 16 and I've even never been on a date!

• You are beautiful!

link

• I'm 21 and na.

• I'm 24 and I'm not ugly. :)))

What Guys Said 8

• Not having a girlfriend is hardly connected to having average looks. Most likely, you have other things you need to work on first before trying to focus on girls. Do you have all of the rest of the areas in your life in order?

• people tend to look down

on themselves without reason.. ^-^

you're not ugly, and neither am I (!) ^-^

• just average looking

• i know I do

• not at all I feel I am an 8 on the scale of 1-10.

besides chicks rarely bother about the looks

• if only that last phrase were true. God I wish it was.

• see what did I tell you. I'm gonna be a virgin till the grave.

• @NAUTICA902 yaa you are an exception.

around 5% girls will only go for looks.but you have the rest of the brigade

• I don't consider myself ugly

• yes I do

• Maybe you're average, but you're a nice guy and have no money.