Guys, makeup or all natural?

Do you guys prefer girls that wear makeup or girls that go all natural? If yes for makeup, what is the only kinds you like girls to wear (mascara, lip gloss, etc.)? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I really prefer girls that can pull off a natural look. Some girls look better with make-up though. The problem is that a lot of girls really overdo their make-up.

Celebrities always have a lot of light (literally) on them. In order to not look like zombies, they need make-up. A lot of girls imitate their style, leading them to overdo things.

I can certainly live with blush and foundation. If she has uneven skin, this can help her out. I also don't mind a bit of eyeliner to make the eyes pop out like so. link

I'm only talking about the eyeliner though.

link and link are too much for my taste.

I really don't like eyeshadow, unless it's a very subtle one that's close to her skin tone.

This is a nono link and this I don't mind link

I really don't like nail-polish and lip gloss.

What Guys Said 10

• At home? Natural. But if she's going out, I like it when girls wear makeup.

The amount depends on her personal style, it doesn't really matter as long as it's applied correctly. But I do like it when the eyes stand out, so I guess lip balm, eyeliner and mascara.

• I prefer natural makeup. Too much looks clowny.

• its like asking if I want a barbie or a Beyonce.lol .no guy wants a doll the less make up the better. but in formal occasion its understandable

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Natural for me.

• i like makeup. don't make yourself look like a clown, be modest with it and it's fine.

• I think girls look good without makeup, however I think lip gloss is attractive :)

• I'm fine with makeup, the only thing I dislike is a cake face but besides that I'm fine with it. I would also have no problem if she wanted to go natural.

• Natural is fine as is mascara..what I can't stand is concealer, blush, foundation and bronzer...o.O

• Which ever makes you feel more comfortable

• Natural or light makeup is best. The girls on here always like to hasten to reassure each other that guys don't know anything-but I do and I like makeup as long as is extremely limited. Eye makeup is more than plenty.

What Girls Said 2

• They like the APPEARANCE of natural makeup and hate the idea of makeup

Very few girls can look good without makeup and most who look like they have no makeup on, actually have natural looking makeup on

Guys on here tend to hate the idea of makeup but one thing I always raise issue to is, are the same guys who claim to "hate" makeup good looking themselves? I mean, if a girl puts effort into her appearance and doesn't go overboard, then chances are she doesn't want to settle for the less than good looking dude. Homely guys want homely girls

That said, moderation is key. No one truly cares for a clown face, but few girls are clown faces

• Exactly. A lot of guys say they dislike makeup but they don't realize that the "natural look" they are talking about is actually a lot of makeup applied naturally and professionally. Very few girls look stunning without at least a little makeup on.

• Good answer :)

• We're girls we don't have to wear tons of make up only transvestites.i been all natural my whole life and guys have been always in impressed by my looks .