To all you metal guys out there - what clothing for women?

So I'm a metalhead girl, very much into thrash/death metal (especially Man Must Die, Pantera, Evile and stuff :P) and I was wondering what you guys' opinion on this subject is. I find other metalheads very interesting and often genuinly nice people that I have a lot in common with. Yet I find it difficult to approach them, especially on 'non-metal' occasions.

I do not usually dress the part (I do wear black, but rarely any bandshirts etc). I was wondering whether metal guys find it attractive if a girl looks 'metal'? Or even just as a conversation starter? And if so, would you prefer if she'd dress more casually and like 'one of the guys', or would you go for the more feminine version?

What Guys Said 2

• "I was wondering whether metal guys find it attractive if a girl looks 'metal'?"...simply put, no. To me, metal is an awesome way to hear music that is so much different from boring mainstream music. It is a very awesome subculture indeed. What it doesn't need (IMO), are posers and fashionistas who feel the need to look a certain based on the type of music they listen to. Leave that to the Gaga fans and hipsters ;)

• :) I agree with you on that! :P Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change myself or to put huge effort in that, I was just wondering whether putting myself more out there as a metalhead would loosen up things a bit in first contact :P Thanks for the answer btw!

• Yeah your right. I don't even know why I asked this question anyways, it's all pretty obvious :P Thanks again for the responses anyway ;)

• No problem

• What do metal girl usually wear?

What Girls Said 0