Do you like the way your nose looks?

I love prominent looking noses. I think my nose is nice looking, but wbu? or would you consider a nose job?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly, I don't notice it much, despite it being in the center of my face, haha

I actually don't tend to notice other people's noses, either.

I would say my nose is pretty average. More round-ish than pointy-ish, but I think it suits my face well enough. It's not perfectly straight, but that's only because when my little brothers were really young, and I would carry them, sometimes their heads would flop forward (because they weren't quite old enough to hold them up all the time), and bash me in the nose. Hurt like hell, but somehow those bumps are like nostalgic imperfections, so it's okay.

I don't mind 'em, honestly. Gives me character, haha

Nope, wouldn't ever get a nose job. Any alterations would totally change the way I look, and I don't want that. I mean, look at Jennifer Grey. She was beautiful the way she was, but decided she needed to "fix things" anyway, and it changed her whole face. She couldn't get an acting job to save her life. Nobody knew who she was anymore.

Observe - link

Our imperfections are what make us perfect. Like I said, character. :-)

• I like my nose, it's a little on the long side but as noses go, I think mine sits well with the rest of my features so no, I wouldn't change it.

• Never. I have a dough nose. It ruins my face as well with my chubby cheeks.

I have a piglet nose. I am willing to live with it because I am scared of having what mj had.

• I wouldn't consider a nose job. I like my nose no matter what anyone say I am fearfully and wonderful made by God

• Yes and no. There are days I think it's cute. Then there are days I think it's too big. It depends on the day.

• i hate my nose, its too big. I've thought about nose job when I'm older but I wouldn't do it, because you don't knowfor sureif it will look better or worse

• I used to be insecure about my nose. I think it's because I would always pay so much attention to it and point it out. But, now I've grown to love it, it's a part of me.

• I think my nose is unusual. But I still like it..it makes me, me. ^-^

• I like my nose so no I wouldn't do a nose job.

• I'm fine with my nose.

• My nose looks similar to sikoo31's nose but a little bit smaller, I don't really like it maybe it looks OK on guys but not on girls, but I will not make a nose job, I wanna be just myself.

• Some times I'd rather it be smaller but I wouldn't get a nose job.

• I'd concider it because mine looks wide or a bit too wide for my face.

• nose jobs are scary. You can't really come back from one. This one girl I saw had a nose job and sometime it may look better but it may look worse. Would want to get one. sometimes I do.

• I have a slight bump on the bridge that bugs me I have tried to accept it but it would be such a simple surgery to get rid of it I think I might. I have accepted all my other flaws but this is one I just can't get over ha ha I think my nose would be perfect without that little bump it's so close it'd be a shame not to fix it .

• i would consider a nose job. I do not have a bad nose. it is small overall and not particularly prominent. but it has a slight bump in the bridge..but it is a little bump so my relatives who have had nose jobs told me that since the bump is only slight a nose job might screw it up more than help.

i also don't love the tip of my nose, I find it a bit wide.

so I'm not really in love with my nose, but as far as noses go, it could be much worse.

• For the most part yes. But at times it does looks kinda big/bulbous. It happens when I'm sick, just waking up, or when I'm having allergies issues.

What Guys Said 6

• I would never consider a nose job, but I don't think I can really look at any part of my body for a long period of time without seeing something majorly wrong with it. Though at one point my sister told me she always considered my nose to be a good example of the perfect nose, so I keep that in mind. Not to mention, the nose is a really f***ed up, asymmetrical, and just generally weirdly shaped part of the anatomy so I think if you just single out a person's nose it's going to look odd no matter who it is. Really depends on the whole facial structure I am thinking.

• i like my nose , it's distinguished because it's symmetrical. Only thing I hate about it are the nose hairs, I have pretty long ones and need constant trimming. my nose hairs grow faster then my facial hair, which I find weird.

• i don't really pay attention to noses.

my nose is big but, I've only been dissed for it once by this really fat guy and it didn't faze me so I don't trip on it.

• I never really looked at it in detail. I'm sure it's fine. =)

• Ehh my nose is OK I guess. Some girls like it even though I think it could be a bit smaller. I would never do any plastic surgery on any part of my body. What about you Dr. Doug?

• I think mine looks weird, but I'm a guy so 10 seconds later I don't give a f***k.