Why do guys like long socks so much?

I like to wear them but guys get kinda creepy when I do and I don't wear them with really short skirts or anything! I just wear a normal skirt that falls just above my knees and some knee-socks or socks that go slightly above the knees to cover more skin but then guys act like I'm dressed like a hooker or something. why is this?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Clothing is like art. It guides the eyes to what you want them to see. Long socks are like an invitation for their eyes to check out the length of your legs and find out where they end. Then, once their eyes are already down there, they kind of linger...

• so the socks basically point out my thighs? ha ha that's just great :s

• This is a great answer and explains why I like them so much.

• I love this <3

What Guys Said 7

• It may have something to do with the 'schoolgirl outfit' look, too...

But guys don't think you look like a hooker... at least, I wouldn't. It is an attractive look, but not like that.

• How are they being creepy?

• Basically what MrEM4N. He hit the nail on the head.

• I think it's cause it makes you seem sexy but innocent at the same time.

• They act as an assistance to heels. They just make your legs sexier

• So like this then: link The look does look really nice, I love it. I do not think you would look like a hooker at all, you look very modest,yet sexy. How do guys act? Do they say stuff or what?

• Hahahah it is stuck in our brains but it looks damn hot

What Girls Said 2

• lol if that's hookerish you should see the girls in Japan. They wear short shorts, mini skirts, etc with visible garters, fishnets, and over the knee socks paired with stilettos...Seriously it's like casual wear.

• They hit at just the right spot - on the thighs lol...