Very hairy guy....what do gals think about them?

:-( what do girls in general think of very hairy guys? :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it. Guys with lots of hair seem more masculine to me.

• what ? Are you seriously saying you like lots of dark hair?u serious? Just look at other answers, all girls hate it.

• I'm not sure why you're trying to get me to change what I've said, lol.

• means?

What Girls Said 15

• I think I could find just about any amount of hair attractive. It just becomes something about him that makes him unique, a physical quirk I can love.

• that means you would like lot of hair on your guy and won't complain?

• its great to hear such things from a girl, otherwise most gals give very negative and depressing answers.do they really hate it so much! Huh. I liked your idea of finding it "unique" very nice. Teach other gals also not to hate us so much. Good luk.

• I think it's different when you experience true love with someone and realize there are so many more important things than some back hair :P I mean, sexual attraction is important, but the more I love someone, the more sexually attracted I am to them.

Anyway good luck to you too, try not to let the negative comments depress you

• I'm sorry but its a turn off for me.

• my boyfriend is pretty hairy and I think he's super hot :)

• can I ask what does pretty hairy mean,?

• omg... I totally misread your comment! I for some reason got this confused with another thread.

My boyfriend has a lot of facial hair, arm hair, chest and leg hair, butt hair and some back hair (only not much at all).

• thanks for your valuable inputs, am glad that some girls do not mind lot of hair on guys.

• Hair should be on yer head/face, in your arm pits, arms, happy trail from the belly button downnn, and legs.

Back hair is completely repulsive ! I'm not a fan of chest hair at all but for some women it is a turn on.

• I like chest hair, arm hair, leg hair arm hair. If you have it on your back I'd recommend getting it waxed or lasered or something. Although I have some friends with wooly backed boyfriends who don't mind it one bit.

• gross

• I love it I don't like guys who shave their arms and legs :/

• but what about chest and stomach?

• you couldn't use the the words girls

he can but not allot

• gross and HUGE turn off

• I wouldn't have sex with a gorilla

• It really depends. My feelings can go either way depending on the guy himself.

• Beastboy! ;)

• huh, shows your mentality...nobody becomes beast just by extra body hair!

• oh! Am sorry then , if you meant to say "beast" as a compliment...but being called beast does feel bad esp. When the guy is already too insecure and worried about excess hair curse. But I still don't get how being beast is a compliment.!

• Lol wow you're taking this way too seriously, learn to live a little, get out doors and have some fun man.

• Raf is this you?

• I'd prefure a bit but not so much

• hmm I am not a big fan, it depends, not every guy can pull it off actually, I love facial hair but not a fan of back hair. But I have guy friends of whom I adore and I love the fact that they have back hair because they are great so the great things about them I come to identify with their hair and lots of other things about them, you know?

• wow! That's a nice thing of u...atleast you can appreciate it if it is on a nice guy!

• haha, it's not just about the hair, it's about the person as a whole, if a girl is shallow enough to judge you solely on you on something really have very little control over then she isn't worth your time anyway

What Guys Said 0