Am I being unreasonable ?

My husband and me have been married for 3 weeks now, And he never saw my breasts before (even when we were dating). He has been begging me to let see them in the dark but I tell him no. I have a horrible scar on one of my breast and it looks gross. When we have make love I keep my bra on. He says I'm being unfair and he won't make fun of me. Am I being unreasonable ?

So when my hubby came home from work.I was in a towel and called him to out bedroom. I dropped the towel. We just finish making love.

Most Helpful Girl

• hun.. he married you knowing you have this scar... he loves you... and he's not going to judge you... start with taking your bra off in the dark... he's your husband and you can't be afraid to be who you are in front of him for the rest of your life! it is unfair... and he deserves all of you and you deserve to know that he loves you for who you are... scar or not...! ease into it.. everyone has things their insecure about... but he deserves all of you... insecurities and all!

What Guys Said 5

• You are unreasonable. I promise you when he sees your scar TONIGHT WHEN YOU SHOW HIM, he will kiss your scar! He loves you and he loves you just the way you are!

He is not ashamed of you, he is proud of you and he is proud to have you as his beloved wife! Therfore you should not be ashamed of yourself or your body. Make it a surprize for him tonight and when you show him, look him directly in the eyes. Do not cringe and be ashamed. Your husband will look you in the eyes (the eyes in your face and the eyes on your chest) and he will tell you that he loves you. He will not say it is gross.

• Yeah, you sure are. Why are you hiding yourself from your own husband. If he truly loves you, and I bet he does, something as small as a scar (even a big one), won't disuade him. He deserves your openness and honesty, as you do his. Marriages are built on trust. You have deceived him, to a point, in hiding your scar, so just explain to him that you were afraid to show him before, and that you're sorry. The scar is a small problem, deceit is a big one. Put it behind you now, before it causes real problems. I know he'll understand, and this will only bring you closer. Trust him, he deserves it. So do you. All the best.

• I understand it but it is nonetheless unreasonable.

He knows you have a scar, he knows where, he knows you're unhappy with it, he loves you, he accepts you, hiding it doesn't gain you anything.

Just show it to him, and not in the dark. (you could first let him feel it in the dark if it doesn't hurt)

Just a minute of courage and you problem is gone. You might put some make up on it to make it less contrasting and let him surprise you topless "by accident", rather than doing a striptease.

He will love you as much as before and you will feel better, much better.

Just do it.

• Yes you're being unreasonable!

• Lol so do you feel better now?

What Girls Said 10

• If a scar is enough to turn him away from you he isn't worth your love, right? he will more than likely kiss it and probably won't even see it again. You may need to see if it is the scar or the reason for the scar is your real concern, whatever the reason, you need to trust him and show him your breasts. If you can't then you have trust issues that need to be resolved and fast--god bless girl!

• Awwwwwwwwwww that is soooooo wonderful girl! See--it was cool--he loves you--I may start crying...lol

• beautiful! I am so happy for you =]

• I can understand you being self conscience but he is your husband. I'm sure the scar won't bother him or at least it shouldn't. He loves you for you right I mean he did marry you.

• i have problems of my own.and had to face them.trust me,he's not going to love you any less.maybe more.that may even be the first one he puts in his mouth.just think of him licking and sucking your nipple.if you keep it from him,you will never know what it would feel like.

he married you because he loves you.let him in.

• I understand but you did marry the man. Wouldn't you think that if he loves you enough to want to spend the rest of his life with you he'll be ok with seeing your breast.

• good girl... see... he loves you.. don't ever forget that!

• "go on honey...take a chance!"

• that's wonderful! I am so happy for you.

• i can definitely sympathize with you. I have a scar on my ass from falling through a glass table when I was younger. I have a nice ass, but my scar is really embarassing and gross looking to me, but I found that forwarning the guy (i'm sure you've already told your husband) helps. once you tell them, all you can do is ease them into actually seeing it. I say that you should show him in a sex-free setting. just let him take a look at it and talk about it, that way you don't feel any pressure to be sexy or anything. the man obviously loves you and thinks your beautiful already. do you honestly think a scar on your boob is going to make him run and hide? that's ridiculous and you know it is! besides, you're denying yourself a great deal of pleasure. getting your breasts sucked/licked on, mouth to breast, is electrifying. your husband wants to give you that, honey. let him!