Who gets hit on more? Really hot girls or normal looking girls?

I have always wondered what other people thought about this.

I wish I could start a poll, haha.

1|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have a poll? What did I choose B for then?

Hot girls get hit on more, but usually in obnoxious ways because most guys are scared so they either catcall or get extremely sexual or vulgar. That way we can just call you a bitch afterward.

I think "normals" get more genuine pick ups.

3|0
    1|0
    • Why are most gys scared?

• Because we're afraid of looking stupid or unmanly or unattractive and a woman rejecting us can make us feel all of those things. And if she's attractive those feelings are amplified. So we rationalize to ourselves when that if they reject us they must be stuck up or bitches or have boyfriends or any number of excuses. You know, guy stuff.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say normal looking girls in real life and hot girls online

4|0
    0|0
  • my sister is pretty hot, and she gets hit on left and right. its even a little annoying for me sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd say hot girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course those are the hot girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • obviously hot girl, but both get hit on more than guys so it's win win for them

0|0
    2|0
  • The only places where girls get "hit on" are bars and night clubs, and alcohol makes most girls "really hot". Unless it's one of these dumb versions where saying anything to a girl is hitting on her.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hot girls seem to get more sexual attention; average girls seem to attract more general attention. Girls who are hot and know it - tend to let it get the best of them and give off that " I'm too good for you vibe - " or, just intimidate guys in general due to their great looks.

There's also the stereotype's about hot girls like the whole slutty, high maintanence, snobby characteristics that people may prematurely judge said girls on.

Average girls are often surrounded with the more innocent stereotypes, whole sweet girl thing ( which of course isn't always true as with the hot girls stereotypes - ) so guys who are more interested in something serious, believe average girls are more serious in that regard. Plus, average girls have to rely more on personality than looks to attract men - I've always encountered the whole, " she's so cool, just wish she was cute though - " thing with guys.

So I guess it's more of a circumstantial thing really.

5|1
    0|0
  • Both get hit on. Hot girls get hit on more than normal looking girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot girls obviously

0|1
    1|0
  • I think it's probably about equal. I've had guys hit on me and even though I'm pretty/cute I don't think I'm extremely hot or anything. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, reading these responses makes me feel like a nothing.

0|0
    0|0
    • i can only count on one hand the number of times I've been hit on this past year -_-

• sorry, 8 fingers, so about 1.6 hands.

• hot girls get sexual attention but normal girls get asked out and complimented genuinely

i actually have low esteem in recent times because I've gained weight and don't feel attractive, I'm a normal girl quite conservative actually, and I still get hit on here in new york city so it must be true

0|0
    0|0
  • Really hot girls. I work with a girl that is really hot by most standards and she gets hit on by nearly every guy she comes in contact with. I'm normal looking and I get hit on regularly but not nearly as much as she does. I might get hit on twice in one day by different guys, she might get hit on twice in one hour lol.

Both of us actually get the same kind of attention. She does get a little more sexual attention than regular looking girls, but she still gets normal respectful attention and actually gets quite a bit of guys who seem to worship her.

0|0
    0|0