Guys who wear a nice black shirt?

Girls, the impression I have always had was the a guy with a nice sexy black shirt with a nice pair of jeans/trousers on can make any woman look twice at a guy. Do you girls agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to lie, I look at the face first and then the outfit. If I were to see him from afar though, then I'd notice the style first. All in all though it's definitely a good look.

What Girls Said 14

• If he's attractive yeah I'd think he has good style and admire that

• Yep, agreed ;) It's nice, simple and manly ;)

• I agree

• good style is ridiculously attractive. I don't even care what a guy is wearing as long as it looks like he made an effort and it suits him

• I agree. black shirts look great on guys.

• ehh, I guess so if you have the body for it...

a nice polo, old navy or a nice fitted T-shirt. :)

• It does look nice on any guy

• I agree, it is sexy.

• I really don't care about what he's wear or the colors, as long as his clothing fits properly. If he is hot he is hot.

• Ya if he's hot

• I duno, I don't see many guys wearing a black shirt unless it's some band T. I'll keep my eye out.

• I'm guessing he means a shirt. Not a t-shirt. What some young people call a 'button up' which makes me want to shoot myself.

• Yup :p

• I'd be more interested in how the shirt fits than what its color is.

• I think black tanks look good

• If the guy is attractive, sure.

What Guys Said 1

• Black is not as in as it once was. Brighter colors are becoming more the fashion these days but that style may still work.