How do you feel about girls with hair extensions?

Does it just seem too fake to you? Opinions on them?

Most Helpful Guy

• no bueno

What Guys Said 4

• Unless the girl's hair is noticeably longer with them, I'm too stupid to notice them so I suppose they're fine.

• My hair now goes about six inches below my shoulders, and the extensions would go to just above my bellybutton. And it's summer time and I wouldn/t wear them until right before school starts. I'm hoping people might forget how short my hair was and it won't look too different.

• Oh, well even then I probably wouldn't care. Not sure how many guys are like or unlike me though.

• Don't have them. There is no need. Seriously guys never understand why women even have them. Unless you can't grow your hair at all. But not just because it's taking long.

• I was thinking of getting them myself but I realized I didn't like the look or the feel of them. I wanted dreads..and thought an extension might work. If you want to use one at least until yours grows out, go ahead...

• i don't think I could even tell if someone had them

What Girls Said 3

• if they look really natural, and people don't notice them, its fine. but I really don't like the ones that look like barbie s hair.

• They hate the idea of them which is why most on here will oppose them, but they've no idea how many girls wear them(mostly for thickness).

If you want to wear them, wear them. Most can't tell unless they're terribly obvious

• Some of them do indeed look fake. I guess it's all about the money whether or not you can afford good looking extensions.