Is it weird if you have two dimples on one cheek?

I have two dimples on my left cheek. One of them is closer to the corner of my mouth. The other one is really deep and at the center of my cheek. I call the cheek dimple a fake dimple because it only shows up sometimes like when I'm putting on my lip stick and rubbing my lips together or sometimes when I make goofy faces. It's pretty big! When it does show up, the other one shows up to, but the other one is much smaller.

Is this weird? Strange? Unattractive? Have you ever seen someone with two dimples on one cheek?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its nerve damage. Dimples are nerve damage lol..but it depends how you look with them. You more than likely look cute.

• aww thanks. They look a bit awkward on the same cheek in my opinion though lol

What Guys Said 3

• Haha, I'm sure its nothing to worry about. Its nothing to be insecure about some guys might find it cute!

• I don't really care about dimples. If you have a killer body and a great personality, it won't really be a problem.

• You are a freak of nature. You'll never get laid like that until you get surgery.

• oh no! My poor vagina! :( lolol!

• Thank you and I'm glad you appreciate my contribution to making this world a happier place. I wanted to keep it real and brutally honest for you but at least you know you have options. My body is ready for you <3

• I'm sure it is ;) lol

What Girls Said 2

• No I have double dimples too lol

• girl, I'm sorry, but that profile pic is rough. Please change it. It supports the idea that black women can't be pretty : /

• Gee thanks for the tip

• :/ I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean it in a mean way! and I's not that you're unattractive, that's just not your best picture. Please don't be offended

• Kinda same thing here but the dimples are together forming : and close to my mouth