How much do you guys care about cellulite?

I have been athletic all my life and recently stopped playing soccer. I now have cellulite on my thighs...very noticeably. I still am considered by general standards to be skinny/fit. I have a flat stomach and strong legs however no matter how I work out I can't get the cellulite to go away. Its to the point that I don't like wearing shorts in public...

so my question is this: how much do you guys care about cellulite? do you judge someone if they have a lot of it or find it a total turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care.

it just proves people have flaws and when people become comfortable with them they become much more confident.

I sincerely don't care (unless it some how negatively effects their health)

You sound great regardless

Good Luck :)

What Guys Said 6

• Yes the general perception is 'it's a turn off' / 'deal breaker' etc but surpringly though I prefer toned bodies there are times when a woman with a lot of cellulite can turn me on too.

My girlfriend is a beautiful woman, curvy body, tall and yes does have quite a bit of cellulite and stretch marks too (post preg but they never went away) and I have noticed that that drives me nuts too. Not with all women but with a few yes, other aspects in her tend to make even that attractive.

Honestly, most times I think it's HOT :D and personally it doesn't bother me much

• It's not a deal-breaker.

• I'm curious as to why you left the soccer field. No worries though, if you don't want to play anymore, more power to you, I was just wondering is all.

Cellulite, of course, isn't the most attractive however, I'm sure if you have a killer body and a great personality, I'm sure it's something most men can look past, including me!

• I don't care

• Even skinny people have some. you just can't always see it.

• It doesn't bother me, in fact, I actually like it. Cellulite on the thighs of an athletic woman to me is incredibly sexy. It enhances the thighs, adds a little volume and texture, and enhances your curves without taking away from your athletic body.

I think it's something women worry unnecessarily about, very few guys are bothered by it, and some (like myself) actually think it's hot. So feel free to wear shorts, legs like yours deserve to be flaunted, not hidden. Any guy who runs you down over your legs is also someone who would dump you for not having white-as-snow teeth, so don't worry about those ones.

What Girls Said 4

• Do not get hung up on things you can't change :)

• Cellulite is something there since day one. Can't do anything about it. I heard it's genetic. And guys don't mind it at all.

• Guys are just happy when they get action.

• i have cellulite I hate it

• Don't worry about it. :) Most guys don't care one way or the other if you have it, and some guys (such as myself) actually find it attractive.