How short or long is your hair?

Is it straight, wavy, or curly? What kind of hairstyle do you like best? Guys, hairstyle you like on girls.

0|0
21|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is curly shoulder length and I like guys with pretty much any style mostly really short hair or shoulder length if its curly/wavy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Straight and long, elbow length. I like long hair, its easier to manage honestly cause you can just pull it back when its not cooperating.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is naturally curly (am black), but I straighten it. It's about shoulder length right now. I want it to get long enough that I can put in one of those long braids. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine hair kind of finishes mid way on my back..it's naturally straight :/ dang wish it was like wavy!

You always want what you don't have!

0|0
    0|0
    • You have the best hair!

• Show All
    • your saying that to a 5'3 chick...haha!

• I really think you should try red. If not, then you can say "told you so"

• i have long copper color hair. my natural hair are wavy, even though sometimes I leave them au naturel, or sometimes I straighten them.

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair is in between straight and wavy. it tends to get wavy easily, and it is 2 inches below my shoulders...my mother is trying to make me cut my longish hair into a medium bob cut because according to her, long hair makes me look "spanish" (no offense) and unruly.

i feel like I will lose a part of my identity if I cut my hair short :(

0|1
    0|0
    • oh, and in response to the second part of your Q, I find long wavy hair (kinda like the cali surfer-girl look) the most appealing, of course it depends on the girl's physical build, but I find it beautiful on most women.

link

she's so pretty!

• Curly and a bit longer since these pics are a couple of months old

link

link

link

When straightened it's past my back bra strap

0|0
    0|0
    • Hairstyle depends on my mood and the weather cause humidity hates curly hair whether it's curly or straightened haha

On a guy, a buzzcut is nice

• mine is wavy and falls on my shoulders, I usually wear it down since I like how it curls at the ends

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very long, straight brunette hair. I'd say if I keep doing what I am doing, I shall have it to my hips someday, right now.. it is somewhat close. I'd say it as long as this link

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is long blond and straight, I love my hair its my best asset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not long enough..

0|0
    0|0
  • It is naturally a fro if I don't get it permed or straightened. When I get it straightened it is in between my ears and shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair straight and down to my waist.

I like short, curly hair. - link

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair is wavy, and it falls right above the back of my bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long, wavy golden ash hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long, curly, red hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I straighten my hair mostly and its shoulder length

0|0
    0|0
  • little longer than mid back with side bangs and layers, wavy or straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight and it goes to my mid back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like long and wavy or straight.

Anyway, my hair is long black and curly. It's goes to my shoulder blade area.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's at my waist and is naturally straight but I curl it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1