Could he still feel the same way he did then?

Long story short, I broke up with my ex a year ago. It wasn't something that I wanted to do but, I ended up doing it because I felt it was necessary at the time. I'm pretty sure we were both hurt by it. We had no contact whatsoever. Then, a couple of months in, I swallowed my pride and admitted to him that I missed him. He never responded to or said anything regarding that but, he was being nice to me, he'd try to start conversations, subtly compliment me and kind of acted like he liked me again. Then, suddenly out of the blue as the anniversary of our break up approached after some small talk, he told me that he missed hearing from me (but he didn't say he missed me) then he told me that I looked nice that day and that I look nice everyday. I kind of felt like he was trying to tell me that he still liked me but, was beating around the bush. It's been two months since then. Is it possible that he still feels the same way as he did then? And why did he wait so long to say something to me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He might still like you and he might of waited so long because since you broke up with he could have thought you had no feelings whatsoever.