Septum piercing help....

So I want to get my septum pierced. I want to know some of your experiences with this particular piercing like the pros cons how much it hurt average cost etc. I already have a lip piercing so I'm use to the stares and what not my mom has not oked or even got to maybe yet but she was the same with the lip piercing then I educated her and she warmed up to the idea so I don't know if she will with me trying to get this one but I want to some facts and options about it before I go on trying to persuade her I'd really appreciate the help thank you guys/gals

Most Helpful Girl

• Reasonably painful when it does get done, swells up a bit for about two - three days after it's been done and it can be tender for up to 3 weeks. It hurts a little more than a lip piercing, that's for sure! However, it's a good piercing because it can be discreet when you want it to be (if you get quite a small gauge) because you can hide it up in your nostrils and wait for it to heal. Costs about £30 here in the UK, not sure about the U.S but make sure you choose a reliable who has a good track record and offers after care.

• Thank you I have my reliable piercer if I do get it done I will go to the same person who did my lip and with gauge size I only want at biggest a 14 gauge Thank you for the help it's really appreciated :3

What Guys Said 1

• What next? Blue hair? ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I paid $45... on a scale of 1-10 it was a 2. stubbing ur toe hurts worse than a septum piercing