Why colors of my clothes affect my mood?

Can color of your clothes affect your mood?

every time I wear green or blue colors I start feeling so down and depressed. Whenever I wear yellow and orange I never shut up, talk to people smile, full of optimism...

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I heard from Dr.Oz and Trya Banks the color blue is suppose to make people feel happy or calm and red makes people alert or agitated

• Im wearing blue color right now and no matter how hard I try to cheer myself up I cant. Maybe I'm a specific case or I got beetles in my head regarding blue color

• Well science isn't perfect I wouldn't worry just because its scientifically proven doesn't mean it applies to everyone

What Girls Said 5

• That's pretty cool.

I pick colors depending on my mood that day.

But, if a color was given to me, I could feel more a certain way.

Red makes me feel in the spotlight. In a good way.

• well blue is supposed to calm you down,but it is a dark color,light colors like yellow and orange-the eye is drawn to them,and they lift out mood,but can be agitating-that's what my art teacher says anyway.

• I heard colors in general can affect your mood like I've heard its not good to sleep in covers that are in the colors of black but I don't really notice how it changes my mood

• It's about what you relate those colors with!

Simple as that - had it on school.

• Interesting I'll have to test that

What Guys Said 2

• Darker colors act "dark" or as we like to affiliate them with "depressing moods". Lighter colors, are affiliated with the sun. The sun has been scientifically proven to affect a persons mood in a positive manner.

• 0|0