Do you know what's it like to be considered ugly by every girl, like a complete outcast?

Let's say that your an outcast and the biggest one in the world, you can't get A date because of your reputation. As an outcast, and a outcast is always considered ugly by all social groups. It's real hard to go from outcast to lady's man being a nice guy today just those not cut it anymore because people are brainwashed .

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at yourself in a mirror. I was an outcast all through school and middle school and freshman year of high school. In 10th grade I became HOT, a 10/10. But when I look back to it, I wasn't putting my best effort 8personality wise and physique wise). I as always skinny but I got toned in 10th grade. I let my hair grow and had a treatment done. I began putting makeup on everyday. I began shaving daily. I read HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE. It helped so bad. Everybody likes me now and I actually have friends now. I know you're a guy, but look at yourself in a mirror.Start listing things you don't like (the list may be long, it was with me), and also write down social habits youd like to change. You'll have A LONG list but believe me it will be worth it. for example, get a haicut done, get new clothes (a polo and jeans and trendy sneakers like asics should work.) Let your hair grow. If you're he guy I see on your pic, shave. Everyday, no stubbles please:P. I don't know about your body, but try bulking upl, doning some weights. Now, read that book it helped me A LOTTTTTTT. I was shy, and always made things akwar. now I'm outgoing and conversation is always going with me in it lol. mesage me if you want.

• That corny book came out in the 50s

• Just read the book with a mind that's ready to change. Seioursly it only has like 300 pages and you'll thanks me later.

What Girls Said 8

• It sucks that people are this way, but it is how it is. Pretty girls want pretty guys, and what not. Nice guys never get a chance, let alone a second chance that as* holes always get; then complaining to you nice guys about how they can't find someone nice. I'm sorry this happens to people..

• I just look at other and they get tread differently then me, people distance from me too not get too close...in fact they do it in a nice way and show that I don't belong.

• Why are you an outcast? You mentioned your reputation is what turns people of. Why do you have such a bad reputation? Maybe, rather than focusing on appearances, you could try to repair your reputation.

• Why are you an outcast ?

cause you're not ugly

• I'm sure it will all change when you make it as a rapper, actor, model, doctor, dentist, veterinarian and super hero.

• Ok I get you think it's impossible To be a rapper model actor...I have industry secret;) that only the wise learn.

• Lovely.

• I introduce myself now and later he'll give me a job ;)

• No I think you're just fishing for compliment if you'd have confiendence you'd believe you're good looking no matter what others say

• You don't know if they think they way if they've never said it

• You know you aren't ugly

• Outkast is as good as ugly since unique is ugly but not waking out to be like everyone else

• wow you are a complete downer and that is why woman probably don't want to date you seriuosly..you had being different yet think that it's a social zombie when you want to follow a trend or such. Having a personal opinion is great because you have some depth to yourself and that makes you, you. But seriously you are a total downer as well. Learn to chill out and have some fun. Girls want laid back guys

• Following the crowd isn't fun

• I think its all in your head or maybe nice girls like you like shy ones nerdy ones ect.

What Guys Said 3

• Read my words very closely and take note! men and women work differently. men are very visual and have similar opinions when it comes to girls. so if a girl is an 8 by one guy, at worste she's a 6 by another guy. and what do they rate her by? how she looks! its automatic. we're are designed to want to pass on our seed and genes and move on so the fittest girl is what matters. girls on the other hand work differently. they are programmed to need to care about a mans character because they're designed to have to bare the responsibility of the child once the seed has been passed and so need a man who's going to serve that purpose well. it may have applied more to our ancestors but it's still strong in our automatic functioning. why is what I'm saying relevant? because washing, dressing well, standing tall and smiling at a girl (good hygeine, good social intelligence, confidence and sociability) will have a FAR GREATER impact on how attractive or unattractive a girl finds you than the distant between your eyebrows and chin.

• Well I knew so girls who only wanted the hottest looking guy

• and as it's been proven, the desires of girls vary more than the desires of guys. you rarely find guys who can call the same girl a 1/10 or 10/10 but this often happens with girls and how they feel about guys. those girls must have been shallow. your past experiences are holding you back. go out there and know that you are good enough for yourself and this is all that matters.

• imo, if you're an outcast you might as well go for broke and really give people something to hate you for. it worked (for a time) for paris hilton, lindsay lohan, charlie sheen, kim tardassian and every tabloid "celebrity".

• Yes, I know.