Why do girls call guys cute? Would a girl use that word if she didn't mean anything by using it?

Does this have a significant meaning?

Do girls just call guys cute if the girl is older?

long story short, I was talking to this girls at work who is maybe a year and a half older than me. I do not have a social life,and I've pretty much given up on trying to make one for myself. Also I have never had a girlfriend, so I have told her about my sh*t life and she starts calling me cute. I don't think that she is attracted to me at all as she is trying to get me to sign up for one of those online dating sites. do girls say a guy is cute if he makes jokes and things like that? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute is sorta like adorable you love their personality but their looks are nice too. The girl probably said cute because of how you told her your life story.

What Girls Said 2

• Ummmm...Hmmm...Well I don't know about this girl but with me I always say to my boyfriend "your cute" just at random. I say it because I like him and I like the things that he does.

• I use the word cute when I'm too shy to say something more. W

What Guys Said 0