Is it true the better looking a girl is, the more picky she will be?

You know as a guy that you have probably have looked into a girl who is incredibly good looking, she has many friends and many guys hit on her, and as a guy you have probably wonder if you can even stand a chance with a girl like that, I mean she may be friendly with you, but what about than wanting you more than a friend? I mean you watch the competition and they are better looking, funnier, popular, etc etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a number of very attractive women. The answer is not always clear.

1. Attractive women are not always hit on as much you might think. Many guys assume (often wrongly) that the attractive woman in question already has a boyfriend, is out of his league, isn't friendly, etc. These guys disqualify themselves before they even start.

2. Some attractive girls are used to being hit on and praised for how beautiful they are. After a while, they can become numb to it and actually dislike the guy who uses the same thing to keep hitting on her. This is where some playful teasing about things other than her looks can certainly help.

3. Some really attractive girls are social creatures, in which case, they will probably be more picky than the attractive girl who is more introverted. You have a much harder uphill climb if you want a really hot girl and she's an extrovert with lots of friends. You're better off trying to find a shy attractive girl, strictly speaking in terms of odds.

4. Sometimes it is just a matter of being different. That is, she might be used to one type of guy due to her social circle, but if you break that mold and somehow have different hobbies and interests, a different sense of humor, etc., you might just break through the mold.

What Girls Said 4

• No, not necessary.

• Depends on the girl and what she's interested in. Those other guys might appear great to you, but they might not be her type. I personally would pick a guy with a great smile over a guy who is super hot. And I love funny guys, but a guy with a quirky, witty sense of humour will make me curious... So it all depends on what her type is...

• Yes this is always true and I think it is true for the guy too. It sucks because good looking skinny people always have everything better.

• Depends on the girl..they may like the smarter one instead of the musclar one or the one with the glasses instead of the nice hair!

What Guys Said 0