How do you know if you're attractive?

I'm sure we're all filled with self doubt some times in our life about how we look. So how do you know if you're attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are complimented by people you yourself find attractive. When you get a relatively large amount of attention from the opposite/same sex. When people tend to be drawn towards you regardless of what you are doing.

What Girls Said 10

• You just know, by what people tell you, how they act around you, the attention you get. Plus, if you have half a brain, you can see what other people look like, compare yourself & do the math.

• People compliment you and members of the opposite gender...or hell the same sex lol...check you out.

I used to have low self esteem and I thought that I wasn't all that attractive yet people kept complimenting me and guys kept checking me out. So it was like "Well if you're really that ugly, then people wouldn't say you're pretty all the time and guys wouldn't be hitting on you"

• when other people tell you?

• You don't know.. People sugarcoat these things.

• When others says you have more admirers than you believe yourself. Or if some of those so called admirers, says something themself? It's just a guess... hehe :)

• When people compliment you all the time?

• when others tell you.

• if you look kinda like the people in vogue/cosmopolitan magazines.

• If you get a lot of looks from the opposite gender and a lot of attention unfortunately some of them just want to hit and quit

• do people lookat you? tell you?

What Guys Said 5

• as a hypnotherapist, I study body language to a degree so here's a little clue. When we first see someone, we unconsciously give off signals that reflect how we feel. if a stranger looks at you and her eyebrows even slightly go up in the middle, she's attracted to you. I probably shouldn't be telling you this because what you most likely need right now is not to obsess about "did she look at me like that? what about her? and her?". what you need is to fully realize that it doesn't matter because everyone likes something different and having the confidence to meet many new people gives you the opportunity to meet the girls who will be attracted to you

• if people keep staring at you, and they tell you

• i doubt I am

• I wish I was but what can you do

• If you tend to get a lot of compliments, you're probably attractive. People don't care enough to randomly lie to you all the time.