I'm "girl-pretty" but not "boy-pretty"...

Most girls think I'm a very pretty girl. I get commented a lot on my looks, especially my body. But only from women. And girls always see competition in me.

Guys on the other hand don't find me attractive. I get a lot looks on the street from people but I never had a boyfriend and I never get hit on.

My question is, how can I be also sexy for guys?

I won't post pictures of myself but I got told that I look liker her:

link

link

And her

link

And her

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if the problem is with you and your body. If girls find you as competition and the guys don't find you attractive then maybe you're just not what they're looking for or there is something very wrong with them. If you do have a nice girlish body then maybe the problem has something to do with how you act. Ultimately, you should try to act like yourself, but there are some things that you can do behavior wise to help you look more attractive. Smiling always works for both men and women. Smiling indicates to another person that you are positive and happy. All people want to be around other people that make them positive, laugh, or be happy. Another thing that you can do is make full eye contact when you look at someone. Making full eye contact when you look at someone displays that you are respectful since you are giving that person you full undivided attention. Also making full eye contact can help you seem mysterious like a hypnotist. My final piece of advice is to stay open and look as approachable as possible. A guy will approach a girl that he is interested in most of the time if the girl looks approachable. So try not to look angry or reserved by having your arms folded across your chest. Also, try to be by yourself if you're trying to attract a man (I know it's risky with creepy men out there in the world) because some men get nervous and will not approach a girl that they are interested in if that girl is a group with other girls that are her friends. I hope my advice can help you out somehow, I hope that it isn't too long or difficult to understand, and best of luck finding attracting a guy you're looking for. Peace and Blessings.

What Guys Said 7

• Girls are a lot more open to giving each other compliments. If you haven't gotten one from a guy, it could just be that they're shy.

I sometimes will compliment a girl on her looks, but a lot of the time they'll get scared and defensive, thinking that I'm just a creeper who's looking to get in her pants. It can be very disheartening when all you want to do is make someone feel good about themselves, and they see it as an attempt to manipulate them into giving you something.

As for your question, just be yourself. If you try to look and act based on what you think that guys want, you're going to attract a guy who is attracted to the persona you've developed, and should it develop into a relationship, it's going to end when he get's to know you and find that the girl he's attracted to doesn't really exist.

Confidence is sexy to guys, learn how to properly assemble an outfit, and then use that skill to build outfits that fit your own personal style and comfort level. There isn't any one opinion about what's fashionable. Skin tight booty shorts and a plunging neckline may be attractive to some guys. For other guys (myself included), a nice dress that fit's properly and doesn't reveal your body is going to be the most attractive. For other guys, a band t-shirt and skinny jeans will be what they are attracted to.

It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. If you can learn how to match colors, and wear clothes that fit your body type and personality, you're going to be attractive to the men who will like you for who you are.

So to answer your question; put some thought and care into how you look. Get a haircut that will fit with your personality and face shape, use make up to accentuate your features, not reshape them, or none at all if that's not who you are. Get some clothes that fit your body properly, and learn how to put together an outfit and accessories. Be confident that your style reflects your personality, and remember that you can't please everybody. There are always going to be guys that will think your style isn't appealing, these are the ones to avoid.

• Without trying to sound creepy, pictures would be helpful. The way you dress and present yourself is important.

• If you look like the first girl, the second girl, and especially the third girl then there must be some thing wrong with the men in your area because if I saw you then I would definitely be attracted to you! Just continue to be yourself. There is nothing to worry about at all. Then again I think the guys are either shy or just intimidated since you're so attractive. Hope my advice can help you out and best of luck cutie! :)

• Well I know how you feel. Since I'm kind of a big/built guy, other dudes assume I quote "get a lot of p****" or that I'm "a lady killer". But the truth is I've never had a girlfriend, ever, nor had sex or done any sexual activity or even seen a girl wo/ clothing or anything. I'm a level 99 virgin. And it's not like I don't try, if I legit like a girl, ill ask her out or flirt but it gets me nowhere. And I have never gotten a "handsome" or "attractive" compliment from a girl. so whatever.

(I think the real reason is I'm somewhat unemotional and laid back, kind of shy.)

• im a guy I work at a poo I cheack out bodys all day long my answer for you is be patient there are guys out there only lookin at the body and some just want you for sex but its not all guys so my advise is go on the ofensive buind confidence don't be shy but be cautious some guys just want it in

• If you look like the last girl, it's a hell yeah.

• lesbian?

What Girls Said 1

• You sound really beautiful.

Maybe they are intimidated? Or maybe you are not putting yourself out there enough? Be sociable, approachable and don't be afraid to be the one to make the first move. The guy doesn't always have to be the one to approach a girl first.