Please just submit your own if none of the poll options fit.
- Controlling / demanding / A-type / hard-charger / knows what they want ad not afraid to get it14% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
- Submissive / meek / humble / compliant / flexible0% (0)17% (1)5% (1)Vote
- Stands up for themselves, has their principles, but not overly pushy64% (9)50% (3)60% (12)Vote
- Kind doting and affectionate22% (3)33% (2)25% (5)Vote
- Spaced out / detached / in a haze / drugged up0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
First of all, I just want to let you know that I like the questions you ask on this site. They are different and entertaining. :)
The qualities I require in a partner have changed over time. They became much more realistic and more important as well. Some of these things are:
2) Kindness: I want someone to treat me with respect and care. This is very important to me.
3) Has a mind of his own: I want someone who does not follow the crowd. He respects people's opinion, he listens very well, but in the end he chooses a path that suits him.
4) Pride: He has to have faith in himself and be proud of himself overall.
6) Someone I'd feel safe with: I want to have peace in mind while being with him.
7) Not controlling/Not abusive: I want someone who's emotionally and mentally stable.
8) Affectionate: something that I miss having in my life.
And more. :)1