What interpersonal style do you prefer in a partner?

Please just submit your own if none of the poll options fit.

• Controlling / demanding / A-type / hard-charger / knows what they want ad not afraid to get it
  • Submissive / meek / humble / compliant / flexible
  • Stands up for themselves, has their principles, but not overly pushy
    Vote C
  • Kind doting and affectionate
    Vote D
  • Spaced out / detached / in a haze / drugged up
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, I just want to let you know that I like the questions you ask on this site. They are different and entertaining. :)

The qualities I require in a partner have changed over time. They became much more realistic and more important as well. Some of these things are:

1) Intelligence

2) Kindness: I want someone to treat me with respect and care. This is very important to me.

3) Has a mind of his own: I want someone who does not follow the crowd. He respects people's opinion, he listens very well, but in the end he chooses a path that suits him.

4) Pride: He has to have faith in himself and be proud of himself overall.

5) Responsibility

6) Someone I'd feel safe with: I want to have peace in mind while being with him.

7) Not controlling/Not abusive: I want someone who's emotionally and mentally stable.

8) Affectionate: something that I miss having in my life.

And more. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1