Sexiest color for a bikini? solid or print?

what color do you think is sexiest for a bikini and do you like solid color or a pattern?

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what looks best on your skin. Solid colors are great, but there are some cool prints too. Polka dots, colorful "Hawaiian" flower prints, sports themes, cartoon characters, whatever. Girls always have lots of cool options.

If you tend to be fairly white, pastel colors may look better on you, while if you're darker, then darker primary colors might be better.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• For a bikini...I feel that solid colors are best.

Why?

Because frankly there's not much fabric on a bikini to show off the pattern.

Imo patterns are better on taniki, halter-type tops and shorts sets, or other one pieces, cauz simply there's more fabric to show off the pattern itself. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Into white -- no other color. Or go with print.

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid color that's bright--maybe neon.

0|0
    0|0
  • pink or white looks nice

2|0
    0|0
  • Red. It's scientifically been proven to drive men crazy. Lighter colors as well, as they're more feminine, especially white (although, I wouldn't want to be wearing white during the middle of the month, if I were a girl)

0|0
    0|0
  • solid bright colors are the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some sort of print. Like a retro stripe thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the girl's skin tone. And color is a distant third behind how the girl's body looks naked, and how the bikini is cut to show it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from prints. Go with a single color. I'm always a fan of white or a blue.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Solid color

0|0
    0|0