5'0 feet too short for a girl? This guy 5'9 was all interested until he knew that

This friend of a friend added me on fb, obviously he found me somehow attractive, we end up chatting a lot and we had fun and he was checking my photos and said You are reallly short, and I told him I am 5'0 ft and he was like OMG lol...he is 5'9 its not like he is huge I dated taller guys before, but I think he flirts way less now...

Turned off in my opinion

Is that a deal breaker? Would You loose interested because of that

He is 5'11, I got the conversition wrong lol he is 1,80m tall not huge

Most Helpful Guy

• deal breaker? That's the height I love, like 5ft is perfect, I"m 6ft

I could pick you up so easily, throw you around in bed and w/e...I've dated a girl who was 5'10, it was not easy to pick her up and move her around :/

• Yay that's great :) how come he doesn't see that? He dated taller girls...

What Guys Said 3

• 5'0 is fine, being small is cute ^-^

• i think that height is fine

• Short girls = the best.

• Nice :) how tall are you? Just out of curiosity

• barely 5'11" :P

• Cool

What Girls Said 4

• A guy that's only 5'9 shouldn't have a say so about short people 5'9 is short for a guy it's like the pot calling the kettle black..just sayin

• Yeah its not like he is huge, I wouldn't say he is short but not that tall... I ve been with taller guys...

• ...I'm 4'9

• I'm 5 feet too.

It's Ok, it makes you look younger than your actual age.

That guy if he's gonna make a big deal from just your height, he doesn't deserve you.

• I know I mean he was all over me, before he knew that, its not like I am out of proportion

• Seems like most guys like short women.