I feel like I do sometimes. Just a regular walk. I consciously think about how to walk so as to seem as not awkward as possible. Is that weird or does that happen to other people too? I'm not unathletic or anything. But it feels uncomfortable (mostly in my hip flexors - the tendon/muscle things on the sides of your glutes) and for that reason I don't know which way I should walk (what technique, so to say) and often have a feeling I look kinda awkward when I walk. It could be because I have tight hip flexors, but I don't know. Is it just me?
- I often feel awkward when I walkVote A
- I rarely feel awkward when I walkVote B
- I sometimes feel awkward when I walkVote C
- I always feel awkward when I walkVote D
- I never feel awkward when I walkVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I only feel awkward when I walk once I start thinking about it. If I just go, I do just fine!4