Girls, do you wear skin hugging miniskirts for everyday looks?

I mean the body hugging miniskirts that we usually wear for parties and nights out, I'm wondering if anybody uses them for casual, day purposes during summer (pairing them up with a flowy shirt and nice flats or sandals etc.) Or do you keep these miniskirt only for the night?

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear those at night. During the day I rather opt for loos summer dresses which can look just as cute and sexy.

• I think the same way. But I was looking through my clothes and thought that maybe I could make a simple white cotton skirt work with a loose colorful top and sandals, but I'm afraid itll look too slutty.

• That sounds fine to me :D

• thanks for BA :) Happy summer!

What Guys Said 2

• I do see some do this thought I wish more did

• They are hot!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wear miniskirts period...

My legs aren't built for mini skirts and I just don't find them too appropriate

• out of curiousity what type of legs do you have? I find that I can't wear them, because my legs are a bit too muscular :x

• Mine are honestly like this: link

really muscular and not my ideal. I'd rather have thin ones and if I did, I'd probably be more inclined to show them

• I see girls do that, but it always the ones that know they have no business wearing clothes like that.

• I don't wear miniskirts in the first place.

• Yeah, I do

• i don't wear skirts, only long ones and even them I wear them with tights