Cat style eyeliner, yes or no?

My everyday look is cat style eyeliner: link

Others over do it. What are your views on this kind since people think it's "Slutty" in a way...

thanks for the answers, sorry about the link though

Most Helpful Girl

• The link didn't work for me, but I know what you're talking about, and do it myself on occasion. I think it can either look really good, or really bad, depending on the girl's face and how well she applies her makeup.

Here's an example of mine:

link

link

What Guys Said 10

• it's a good look on pretty much

every girl ^-^

it's not slutty at all..

• Your link doesn't work.

• Page does not exist.

• Do cats wear eyeliner? Your link seems to be broken, but having just googled it, I can say that I don't think it looks slutty, but personally don't find it attractive either (maybe the pics on google are overdoing it though, like you said?)

• I like it...it looks so feminine, edgy, and naughty.

Three traits I like in my females. :)

• I like it, it looks nice.

• Not too bad, I am not an eyeliner fan usually but if you use the right amount it is nice.

• Yuck

• noooooooooo yuk!

• Me-yow! ;-)

What Girls Said 10

• your link doesn't work. but I like cat eyeliner,and I wear it almost daily,i don't think makeup is slutty,people can be slutty,makeup-no.

• Link doesn't work. Give us the right one and we'll answer your question :)

• I can't see anything.Your link doesn't work.Yes cat style eyeliner looks sexy and I love it.Nah it isn't slutty as long as you don't do it too much.This cat eyes style is nice. link

link

• ohhh I love the second one they are both nice ... I hate it when it looks the like eye liner and the eye brow are having a competition

• The eyebrow shouldn't over power the eyeliner that is why you need to make sure you don't over 'draw' your brows.

• I used to do this and then I realized that I looked goth. Now I see that I'm pretty without makeup at all.

• I like it done with thin lines.. Not thick ones, but I like cat style liner tho. Your link stopped working btw

• link is defunct, but I've seen girls that look both cute or skanky with cat-style eyeliner...depends on your facial structure, outfit, and how your hair is done.

if you're naturally attractive, I think you should go sans eyeliner, especially during the day-time, just my opinion...or wear dark brown eyeliner, it looks more natural.

• Not a fan

• Drivel

• the picture doesn't work. but if it is the look I am thinking of, I like it as long as it is not done too heavily.

i have seen really heavy black cat eyes and that is too much but if it is a clean thin line that is winged at the end, I think that is very sexy and flattering.

i wear dark brown liner with a small wing every day. I don't make the line thick and then I do a slight one on the bottom too on the outer half. it looks good especially with a good mascara.

• it looks good, I use the cat style myself