What do you think about this amount of chest hair?

Looking at the photo, do you think this guys has to much hair, to little hair, or not enough? link

Update: sry it was set to private. photo should be working now

Most Helpful Girl

• it's fine :) kinda sexy ;) lol

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's attractive. My boyfriend has about that much visible chest hair [he's a redhead], maybe even more, with lighter and more sparse hair all over the rest of his chest and stomach. I like it. =]

• I like your tat. However, I don't like your chest hair.

• Not bad- could be a little less but if it was my boyfriend I would definitely grow to like it.

• if this was some trick to get all of our computers viruses I am just furious ... -_- ... it said it was not working ...

• It isn't working even though I am signed into my yahoo lol

• ew too much, wax please

• linky no worky :(

says I need a yahoo id

• i'd say it's perfect.

What Guys Said 3

• If your were more muscular the chest hair would compliment the masculine physique. Chest hair only works when you've got muscles behind it. Keep it trimmed for now.

• No.

You shouldn't have any hair if you're muscular.

• I don't think you understand my metabolism. I've lost 12 lbs in a week before. Hence the reason I have a hard time bulking up (though I still manage to do it). I used to be very skinny, I've gained about 20lbs since then, but like I said I regressed quite a surprising bit of it during that week. Prob doesn't help that its also been 100 degrees all week where I live so that's sweating out water and boosting my metabolism even more.

• I mean, my friends even say that I'm "Ripped". I think I just have more of an athletic physique, kind of like a basketball or soccer player. Not big and bulky like a football player.

• You're at that borderline imo with the chest hair...some girls like it JUST LIKE THAT and no more...or they'll want you to shave it.

? for you...do you like your chest hair the way it is (on your personal preference only)?

• Time to get out the lawn mower!