Rompers? GUYS what do you think?

guys do you like girls in rompers

link

I'm obsessed with them and I wanted to know what do guys think... and the lovely ladies

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of them are cool if they fit you the right way go for it, I prefer the tighter fitting ones because the lose ones can make a woman look like she's wearing a big bag.

• well I have one that's white and lacy and its tight on top but there are like ruffles on the ends its really cute and it has gold buttons and a gold zipper in the back super cute

• lol Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• yeah it looks nice

• Yea they look nice.

• Yeah, sure, why not

• They look nice, but some of them look a little wear if you wore them by themselves. They do look great with tights. link

• ugh that's horrible

• No problem. Everyone has a different opinion. How does it end up being trashy?

• they just do like the girl in that pic

since black is the background I would have worn a blazer that was the color of some of the flowers then black wedges ^_^

What Girls Said 1

• I have one like this link but rompers are not really my style. I prefer wearing skirt and dress usually.

• thats cute... I like neon colors and lace for my rompers... oh and jean ... I'm not really a navy blue girl