How to straighten or curl hair without heat!?!?!

I'm trying to have a heat free summer for my hair. So I want to know how to straighten and curl my hair without heat.thanks(:

Most Helpful Girl

• I curl my hair like this:

link

Look at the video at the very bottom.

There is also a way to curl with a sock; its called a sock bun. It can be a bun, or if you take it out it is curly. You can google that one...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• To straighten, comb it out til it's dry? Haha I'm not sure here

To curl, scrunch, use curlers or braid it?

• link

Too much of a hassle if you ask me, but I am sure it is worth it. If you do it correctly, that is.

• not too easily. you can twist your hair in rollers or pin it with bobby pins overnight but unless your hair is straight on top it will come out looking very funny if you did not straighten it first

and you can't really straighten your hair without heat

• Velcro rollers, anything round/tube like to wrap your hair around. YouTube sock bun. Pleats and braids, rope braid. Twisted hair bun. There's a twisted plastic thing that you pull your hair through to curl it but I forgot what it's called.