A toe ring question.

Guys and girls: is a toe ring wh***ish or does it make you a s*** automatically? I got one long time ago and never thought that it may cause any issues but some people tell me it's a bad style.

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife has her belly button pierced, tattoos, ear rings several, ooh god forbid she get a toe ring, no what makes a slag is a woman that drops her knickers any where, on the bus, in the pub loo, WILL BLOW A GUY OFF WITH No PROTECTION on A FIRST DATE, or A THIRD LOL, If you want to wear a toe ring, wear one, if ya want ya labia piercing get it done. Screw what d*** heads think.

Stay well, Shaun.

• loooool thanks for your answer, is crazy but I like it!

What Guys Said 13

• You probably don't want to be with the prudes that think it's a bad style. It looks fine, just don't go kicking me in the face to show it off.

• I think that one or two toe rings on a girl's feet are very sexy.

• I think it's a fad that died a long time ago. I think it's a bit dumb

• Toe rings are awesome! A girl wearing a toe ring looks sexy and cool, I'm sure you will have more guys checking you out especially if you wear flip flops or go barefoot a lot. I love it when girls wear toe rings, just a shame that more don't.

• Toe ring? The concept is new to me. Why would people associate this with anything sexual at all? What, they think that since you've got a toe ring that you're "one of those women that goes around showing off her feet to people" or something? *=)

• I think toe rings and anklets are Absolutely Sexiiii Who cares what they think there jealous.

• It's fine

• if you have nice feet/toes that's great. otherwise don't wear any bling bling that causes attention.

• Love it. But I am a guy that appreciates feet.

• I don't think that would be sexy..but I would not mind if you wore one...(:(:(:

• i wouldn't think anything if I saw a toe ring

• they are so hot :)

• Maybe slutty to a foot fetish guy. I wouldn't think twice about it as I'm not going to be looking at your toes very much.

What Girls Said 12

• This is going overboard.

Is everything becoming whorish nowadays?

A girl can't even put jewerly on her toe without being condemned has a whore?

That is ridiculous and a joke!

I think toe rings are cute!

Let those toes bling bling, and don't care what anyone has to say!

• Hah I wear a toe ring and I have never once heard that it's whorish. Why would it be? It's on your toe. Not on your vagina :P Wear it!

• :D even if it's on my clit why it shud be whorish, right?)) thanks for your comment.

• Being a whore or slut is something that you are because of the choices you make and behavior you exhibit. A small piece of jewelry can't change your personality. People who think it can are idiots. Just do what you like.

• Can't be more agree.I can say if you wear a short skirt, an ankle chain, a toe ring, a bra top it all can be a reason for somebody to judge and call you names. That opinion about a toe ring I got from my American friend...

• how is it whorish? it's fine by me,is it fashionable? no,it's time has passed,but if you like it I don't see why you shouldn't wear it.

• If it's a bad style then you had better send the Fashion Police after me. I have a couple toe rings that I always wear. I think they look very nice & I've gotten many compliments on them.

I also have a lot of company. At least half the women I see around here wear toe rings.

• If you want to wear it, wear it. I don't think people look at toe rings and think "Oh, she's a wh*re."

• Trust me, I never heard it before but just few days ago I got this opinion.

• They are a bit annoying to keep on at times, but I wear them if I will be barefooted that day :) I will tell you what is slutty though... Vajazzling link

• I think it looks cool, not at all wh***ish. But sexy? Depends on what it looks like ^^

• I've never heard of a toe ring making someone appear slutty... I think they can be cute, as long as you don't have one on each toe!

• It is fine.

• why would a toe ring make one a whore? I don't see the connection.

• hell no. I've never seen someone with a toe ring face to .. toe so hell no but even if I did, hell no.