If an attractive person approaches you, they are not likely to get denied?

In my opinion, if an attractive female approached me, I would never deny her, unless something tells me that she's somewhat psycho.

If your in the business/professional field, you know the routine, Friday nights, bar hoping with your home boys or home girls. TBH, most of the time I'm the DD, so one night stands for me are once in a blue moon.

Anyway, my question is, if an attractive person approached you, would you deny them or not? I've never been approached, maybe its because I'm the one who approaches first. It doesn't matter what she's doing atm, cashier girl, store associate, waiter, etc..

What Girls Said 1

• if you've never been approached then that means your wearing the wrong clothes or something is wrong with you because they don't find you attractive. Besides only strippers approach the guy first its the other way around. If you want a one night stand wear something nice go with one wing man and make sure he's attractive as well because if you don't pick a girl I'm sure he will and most girls travel in packs one of them is bound to go for you

What Guys Said 1

• You should allow women to approch you and don't make a big deal out of it. (when they do) Just be laidback and don't try to much.

I'v been into the 'seduction community' for years, so I know what I'm talking about.

I can tell you from years of experience that ONS are pretty much meaningless.

Do as an experiment to just go out for the fun of it and not whanting anything from others, you should see major changes. (but don't look for it either)

Just make sure you have fun and send of a positive vibe that will attract others around you. In other words, ***be care-free.***