Guys, do you find it hot when a girl dresses up in cosplay?

I find it pretty hot when girls like at Comic-Con or E3 dress up in costumes. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one but I'm just curious as to if any other guys on this site find it attractive. Here's some examples: link link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• That ain't nothin' boy.

Bam.

link

Bam.

link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, who wouldn't be? Just the fact that they are nerdy is already a huge plus.

What Girls Said 3

• from the amount of attention I got the last time I was in cosplay I can only assume a lot of lads find it attractive.

• I can appreciate a good cosplay costume- on guys or girls

• Do you find it attractive on a guy?

• very true. I like when people fit the part they're dressing up as.

• Yeah, there was this really cool one I just saw with some guy wearing an Iron Man costume with cooking gloves and a chef hat. I'm guessing he was trying to be the Iron Chef. I thought it was a bit clever, though.

• Many guys I've seen appreciate it when I cosplay. Though you guys are making it seem like you should expect all girls to be as sexualized as Jessica Nigri lol

What Guys Said 1

• Jessica Nigri, nice. Yeah I guess so, never been to those events but depending on the costume some are definitely hot.