Which color is sexier?

Well I had dyed my naturally brunette hair orangy red a couple months ago, and today my hair dresser told me my hair was really damaged so to hide it I had to dye my hair back to brunette.

So guys do you think I was better off red head or am I better off with my brunette again hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a brunette fan. I'd go with that.

What Guys Said 5

• Pictures or this is kinda useless.

• If I was dating you, def. the red but..it's not worth it, if it's just going to be damaged

• Orangy hair looks ridiculous in my opinion but before and after pics would help

• I like brunette and I like redheads...but red is a hair color that usually accompanies pale skin tone and some amount of freckles on a natural redhead which I find very sexy..with dyed red on a natural brunette..not so much

just my thoughts. by the way, some subtle red high lights or low lights can add something to a natural brunette that adds interest..for me anyway

• Pictures would help

What Girls Said 1

• From experience, guys don't like fake hair. Don't dye it. First: it's damaging. Second: No matter what people tell you, guys don't like when you dye your hair. Keep it natural :)